Bon Appétit Contest
JDRF Revolution Ride to Defeat Diabetes Bon Appétit Gift Card promotion
The JDRF Revolution Ride to Defeat Diabetes, presented by Sun Life Financial, Bon Appétit gift card Promotion (the “Promotion”) is sponsored by the JDRF Revolution Ride to Defeat Diabetes event and Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation (the “Sponsor”). To enter, participants are required to register online for the JDRF Revolution Ride between January 1 , 2018 and July 26, 2018; or email a 200 word essay on type 1 diabetes (T1D)
(the “Contest Email”). All entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. EDT on July 26, 2018. Void where prohibited by law.
1. PROMOTIONAL PERIOD
For the Bon Appétit promotion:
The promotional period for the Bon Appétit gift card draw starts at 12:01 a.m. EDT on January 1, 2018 and ends at 11:59 p.m. EDT on July 26, 2018 (the “Bon Appétit Prize Promotional Period
3. HOW TO ENTER
- Participants must be legal residents of Canada. The following individuals are not eligible to enter the Promotion: JDRF staff.
- Participants who are under the age of majority in his/her province or territory, as applicable, of residence at the date of entry are eligible to enter the Promotion and win a prize provided that the parent or legal guardian of the entrant accepts any such prize and the terms and conditions hereof for and on behalf of such participant.
There is no purchase necessary to enter the Promotion. Register online as a participant in the JDRF Revolution Ride to Defeat Diabetes event (the “Event”) during the Bon Appétit Prize Promotional Period to be eligible for the draw for the Bon Appétit Prize. Alternatively, to enter the draw to win the Bon Appétit Prize, a participant can email a 200 word essay on T1D
to the Contest Email. All entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. EDT on July 26, 2018 to be eligible.
4. THE PRIZE
Bon Appétit Prize:
5. ODDS OF WINNING
- The Prize consists of $40 CDN in gift cards to Bon Appétit.
- The Bon Appétit Prize must be accepted as awarded.
- The Bon Appétit Prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or any other prize.
- The Winner is required to answer a mathematical skill testing question before being awarded the Bon Appétit Prize.
The odds of winning the Bon Appétit Prize depend upon the number of eligible entries received during the Bon Appétit Prize Promotional Period.
The Bon Appétit Prize Draw will take place on August 2, 2018 at 235 Yorkland Blvd, suite 600, Toronto, Ontario M2J 4Y8. The Winner will be notified by phone and email within seven (7) days. The Winner must contact JDRF to receive the Bon Appétit Prize by December 1, 2018.
7. GENERAL PROVISONS
- By entering into the Promotion, any subsequent Bon Appétit Prize winner agrees to allow the free use of their name and image for publicity and news purposes during this and future promotions by the JDRF Revolution Ride to Defeat Diabetes event and its sponsors.
- JDRF Revolution Ride to Defeat Diabetes and the Sponsor accept no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Promotion or accepting the Bon Appétit Prize.
- JDRF Revolution Ride to Defeat Diabetes and the Sponsor reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Promotion with or without prior notice due to reasons outside their reasonable control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud).
- The decision of JDRF Revolution Ride to Defeat Diabetes and the Sponsor in all matters relating to the Promotion is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- JDRF Revolution Ride to Defeat Diabetes and the Sponsor assume no responsibility or liability for lost, late, incomplete or misdirected entries, for any error, omission, interruption, defect or delay in computer systems used to enter the Promotion, for any other communications with Promotion entrants, and are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information submitted to the JDRF website. JDRF Revolution Ride to Defeat Diabetes and the Sponsor assume no liability for any loss or damage, in the event that the Promotion is modified or terminated for any reason.
- The Winner must complete a Bon Appétit Prize release form and answer a skill testing question in order to qualify to redeem the Bon Appétit Prize.
By entering the Promotion, entrants consent to the Sponsor’s collection, use and disclosure of their personal information, as the Sponsor deem necessary, to facilitate the administration of the Promotion, contacting selected entrants, awarding and delivering the prizes to the Winners and promoting the Promotion and the Sponsor’s related registration activities.
By entering the Promotion, participants agree to be bound by these Promotion Rules. Each participant also agrees that, if he or she is declared a Winner, the Sponsor may use his/her name, city of residence and/or photograph, without compensation, in any future publicity in connection with the Promotion and the Sponsor’s related registration activities.
9. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
All intellectual property, including but not limited to trade-marks, trade-names, logos, designs, promotional materials, web pages, source codes, drawings, illustrations, slogans and representations are owned by the Sponsor, and their respective affiliates, as applicable. All rights are reserved. Unauthorized copying or use of any copyrighted material or intellectual property without the express written consent of its owner is strictly prohibited.