We are so grateful for all that you are doing to raise funds and awareness for type 1 diabetes research. We want to express our gratitude and appreciation by extending a reward to you when you reach fundraising milestones. We know that you’re not in it primarily for the fundraising rewards, but this is a small way we can say thank you.
Raise $125 or more and know that you are helping to change the lives of Canadians living with T1D.**
- $125 - $249 - JDRF Revolution Ride Water Bottle
- $250 - $499 - $25 e-gift card
- $500 - $999 - $50 e-gift card
All participants who raise $1,000 or more will receive an exclusive JDRF Revolution Ride T-shirt and the following:
Important information about fundraising rewards
- $1,000 - $2,499 - $75 e-gift card
- $2,500 - $4,999 - $100 e-gift card
- $5,000 - $7,499 - $200 e-gift card
- $7,500 - $10,000 or more - $500 e-gift card
*Fundraising rewards are paid for by JDRF. Donate your fundraising rewards back to JDRF and help direct more funds towards research.
- Fundraising rewards are awarded based on individual fundraising efforts. Team fundraising funds do not qualify for fundraising rewards.
- Only ONE prize per registered participant. TEAM donations do not count towards individual fundraising efforts.
- To qualify for fundraising rewards, all funds must be received within three weeks post event day.
- Fundraising rewards such as the JDRF Revolution Ride water bottle and t-shirt will be received on event day. E-gift cards will be issued post-event day.
- E-gift cards will be sent to participants to the email address provided during registration. Please ensure you register using the email address to which you would like to receive your e-gift card.
**Fundraising rewards may not be exactly as shown. JDRF reserves the right to substitute rewards of equal of lesser value.
***Participants eligible for an e-gift card will have the option to choose from the following available options (Amazon, Best Buy, Boston Pizza, Cineplex, and Hudson’s Bay). E-gift cards will be issued post event day to the email address provided during registration.